The Dodge Challenger Demon 170 is an absolute monster of a vehicle, with 1,025 horsepower and 945 lb-ft of torque on E85 ethanol blend. It can make you feel as if gravity doesn’t exist for a few seconds, with the highest G-force acceleration of any production car at 2.004 Gs. Most importantly, it can run an 8-second quarter mile. But being that it’s so fast, drag strips across the country will require drivers to equip their Demon 170 cars with proper safety equipment if they plan on running anything under 9-seconds. With that said, Dodge has them covered with a portfolio of Direct Connection accessories.
2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 Accessories: Details
Through Direct Connection, the 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 will launch with the following performance accessories:
- Challenger SRT Demon 170 street wheel and tire package provides the highest level of street driving characteristics versus the vehicle’s standard drag radials
- Harness bar (half cage) with coordinating lightweight carbon fiber rear seat delete inserts featuring the Dodge Rhombi logo
- Direct Connection Parachute Mounting System
Like the original Demon, owners must sign a waiver acknowledging the unique characteristics of the Demon 170 as a purpose-built, street-legal production drag car. As with all new Dodge SRT vehicles, purchasing a Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 allows owners to participate in a one-day SRT experience class at Radford Racing School.
Moreover, previous Demon owners will take priority in the ordering process, allowing customers to number-match their Demon 170 with the original.
Dodge is also enhancing the ownership experience by delivering the Challenger SRT Demon 170 with customized, limited-edition, and serialized content. Each owner will also receive a commemorative Demon decanter set serialized to the specific owner and vehicle. The set will include the following:
- A custom Demon-styled decanter with the owner’s name and car VIN engraved on the back
- Demon-badged coasters and whiskey cubes
- Rocks glasses
- Demon 170 supercharger badge cover
- Owner name, build number, and VIN plate
- Unique Demon 170 illustration on the inside top of the set cover
A custom instrument panel badge will be included and ordered by the customer after delivery of their SRT Demon 170, adding even more personalization to the SRT Demon 170 experience. Additionally, a unique Goodwool breathable mesh car shell will be available for purchase and protects the exterior of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 while mimicking the vehicle’s appearance, down to the 3D SRT and Demon 170 logos on the shell.