It was only a matter of time before the Corvette Stingray got hit with price hikes amid inflation constantly on the rise, amongst other significant inconveniences. However, we might be considered lucky that we’ve made it so long before a substantial price increase hit the All American Sportscar. According to Corvette Blogger, pricing has increased on the 2023 Corvette Stingray coupes and convertibles across the board by $2,300, and that increase is already in effect.
2023 Corvette Stingray: Pricing Details
The new pricing affects all trim levels of the Stingray as well as some of the popular options, which are also seeing increases. The new starting price for the 2023 Corvette Stingray Coupe with the 1LT trim is now $64,200, which excludes the $1,395 delivery fee. When the fee is added to the mix, the overall price is $65,595. The new pricing for the 2023 Stingrays is as follows in the right column (including the destination fee), while on the left was the pricing before the increase.
- $63,295 | 1LT Coupe | $65,595
- $70,595 | 2LT Coupe | $72,895
- $75,245 | 3LT Coupe | $77,545
- $70,795 | 1LT Convertible | $73,095
- $77,595 | 2LT Convertible | $79,895
- $82,245 | 3LT Convertible | $84,545
Popular Option Price Increases:
- GT2 Bucket Seats – $1,695
- Personalized Interior Plaque – $295
- Color Combo Override – $659
- Front Lift – $2,595
- Chrome Badges – $395
- Black Exhaust Tips – $395
- Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination Override – $695
- Brake Calipers (Yellow, Bright Red, Edge Red) – $695
- Seat Belts (Orange, Blue, Red, Yellow, Tan) – $495
- Stitching (3LT Yellow or Red) – $495
The new prices are in effect on June 13, 2022. Customers with sold orders submitted before the price increase will not be impacted by the change, which is a bit of light in an otherwise gloomy tunnel. There is still no information regarding the pricing for the 2023 Corvette Z06, but we hope that will be coming soon.
One CommentLeave a Reply
Pingback:Corvette Future Talked About In Detail On Latest Podcast