Lingenfelter Performance Engineering has been making waves for nearly a year now with its supercharger upgrade for the Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks equipped with the General Motors high-feature 3.6L V6 engine. And rightfully so; with a power boost to 450-500 hp, the promise of easy drivability, 50-state emission compliance, and a far cheaper solution than a full-on V8 engine swap, the Lingenfelter supercharger upgrade is sure to improve the ownership experience of any Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon owner looking for more power. Fully installed, the supercharger kit runs $6,995, with a warranty. However, if you want something a little more collectable, Lingenfelter will be offering its Chevrolet Colorado ZR2-L package, and it comes with a suite of upgrades.
Beyond the supercharger upgrade, here’s everything else that the Lingenfelter Chevrolet Colorado ZR2-L package entails:
On and Off Road Performance Features:
- Suspension 1.5” body leveler added for ground clearance
- Performance 17” x 9.0” LPE Wheels available in Black, Bronze or Dark Silver tint coat.
- Aggressive +1.0” 275/70R17 General Grabber AT/X Tires
- LED bumper mounted trail lights
- Upgraded Front Tow Hooks.
Styling Exterior and Interior Features
- LPE custom hood and body side graphics available in multiple color options
- Badging: Lingenfelter & ZR2-L
- Tailgate Spoiler
- Sports bar with off-road lights
- Lingenfelter edition embroidered headrests
- Carbon Fiber embossed leather wrapped steering wheel
- LPE certificate of Authenticity
All in, the full package runs $15,499, which includes installation. Combined with a base 2020 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, which starts at $44,095, you’re looking at just under $60,000 all-in. It also comes with a 3-year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty, plus 50,000 mile warranty just for the Edelbrock TVS R1740 supercharger.