Dodge is continuing its rollout of the brand’s “Last Call” lineup with the announcement of the 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee. This is the second of seven special-edition models and one that honors a pretty legendary vehicle. First introduced in 1968, the Dodge Super Bee reached legendary status in its brief original four-year run by giving customers an ultra-high-performance vehicle that could serve as a daily driver and weekend warrior at the track or drag strip. This story is everything related to the new Dodge Charger Super Bee, and how soon you can order one.
2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee: Details
The 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee aims to carry on that legacy by offering the highest-performance Charger Super Bee model ever produced, and is described as “a Charger variant of the Challenger 1320 grassroots race package,” with standard drag radials that help it fly to low quarter-mile ETs and unique badging graphics that help it stand out. There will be a limited number of 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bees to populate the hive, with a production run of only 1,000, 500 Charger Scat Pack (in B5 Blue) and 500 Charger Scat Pack Widebody (in Plum Crazy).
In addition to Plus Group and Carbon/Suede Package content, the Super Bee special-edition model showcases a swarm of unique features, including:
- Super Bee exterior badging on the grille and front fenders
- Super Bee exterior graphics on the functional hood scoop and rear fenders
- 20-by-9.5-inch Knurled wheels with 275 drag radials (Scat Pack)
- 18-by-11-inch drag wheels with 315 drag radials (Scat Pack Widebody)
- Adaptive damping suspension with Drag Mode
- Black Mopar hood pin kit
- SRT hood with functional scoop and dual heat extractors
- SRT black exhaust tips
- Red four-piston Brembo brake system
- Super Bee interior instrument panel badge
- Super Bee seat back logos
Allocations for all seven “Last Call” special-edition models will go to specific dealerships, with pricing and dealer information available when ordering opens later this fall. The next Dodge “Last Call” models will be announced on September 7, 2022.