It’s that time of year again. And if you needed a reminder, accessories brand Mopar has officially declared it the holiday season, debuting an ugly sweater for the muscle car fanatic in your family. Or for yourself, if you’re so inclined. Some might say they’d wear it year round however and argue that it’s not even ugly, but that’s besides the point.
The Mopar brand has been around since 1937 and celebrated its eighty-fifth anniversary this year. In addition to the ugly sweater Mopar also added a few other holiday themed goodies to their catalog as well.
The Mopar ugly sweater, first and foremost, is priced at $79.95 not including shipping; however their website says you can receive free shipping on orders over $100 using code FREEDEC100 on checkout. The sweater itself features a custom design with the Mopar branding built into it. Also featured on the medium-weight knit sweater are the brands signature colors; blue, white, and red. The colors are found both on MOPARS iconic logo as well as the Direct Connection logo.
Other items added to the catalog for the holiday season include a roll of custom holiday wrapping paper. The paper sports MOPAR’s famous “M” logo filled in with snowflakes on a blue background,priced at $44.95. In addition to that the brand is offering a two-pack of holiday socks designed similarly to the ugly sweater and are said to compliment one another perfectly. The sock bundle is priced at $29.95.
Below is a full list of MOPAR’s new and holiday offerings:
- Sierra Copper Drinkware Gift Set ($54.95)
- Snowflake Light-up Glass Ornament ($8.95)
- 20-ounce Insulated Snowflake Tumbler ($32.95)
- Women’s Idealist Wind Vest ($76.95)
- Double-retro Speaker ($43.95)
- Nike Duffel Bag ($119.95)
- Oasis Backpack ($112.95)
- Heather Black Buckle Closure Cap ($19.95)
- Men’s TravisMathew Crestview Indigo Quarter-zip Pullover ($100.95)
- 85th Anniversary 16-ounce Beer Can Glass – Set of Four ($79.95)
- 85th Anniversary 48-quart Cedar Cooler ($625.95)