We’ve recently seen the new pricing for the 2023 Corvette Stingray, which saw the three trims going up by $1050 for the new model year. Additionally, the prices on the NGA Black Exhaust tips, 70th Anniversary package, and new 20-spoke wheels were also highlighted. But now, the pricing is loaded into GM’s online workbench order system, and a dealer rep has shared it online.
Per a Corvette Action Center document, we don’t see any price increases for the significant options like Z51, Front Lift, or Magnetic Ride Control. However, options are seeing incremental increases in the price, with the most significant increase being $100 for the Carbon Flash high wing, which now costs $1,350 USD. Below are the prices for some notable 2023 model-year Corvette Stingray options:
- Ground Effects, Black: $720
- Carbon Flash High Wing: $1350
- Contoured Cargo Area Liners with Jake Logo: $165
- Collapsible Cargo Area Organizer: $165
- Premium Outdoor Car Cover in Gray with Stingray Logo: $475
- Roof Panel Storage Pouch: $165
- Recovery Hook, Black: $105
- Premium Outdoor Car Cover in Black with Stingray Logo: $475
- Rear Corvette Script in Elkhart Lake Blue: $395
- Cargo Net Set: $105
2023 Corvette Stingray: Order Details
According to Corvette Blogger, Chevrolet plans on doing a 2023 Corvette Stingray Visualizer, which should be up sometime in early April. We’re also likely going to see rendering or photos of the 2023 Corvette Stingray 70th Anniversary models. But the date for the 2023 build and price configurator has yet to be revealed.
Additionally, Chevrolet dealers can now add 2023 Corvette pre-orders to GM’s workbench order system. These are only pre-orders, and any orders added will have to wait and match with an existing allocation once those are released. Lastly, the first order cycle for the 2023 Corvette Stingray coupes and convertibles will begin Thursday, March 31st.