The Dodge brand’s “Last Call” lineup heads into the homestretch with a special-edition Dodge vehicle that owns a royal racing pedigree, the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona. This special-edition model represents the fifth of seven special-edition Dodge “Last Call” models that celebrate the Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger, which in their current form are coming to an end.
2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona: Details
The 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona traces its lineage to a famous monarch of the 1960s and 1970s West Coast drag-racing scene. William “Big Willie” Robinson, who nicknamed his 1969 Dodge Charger “King Daytona” and used it not only in claiming victory at the drag strip but also in keeping racers on the track and off the streets. This eye-popping muscle car honors the original by bumping its Hellcat Redeye V8 performance to 807 horsepower and pairing a Go Mango exterior with unique orange interior accents.
Only 300 examples of the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona “Last Call” models will be produced, all based on the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye widebody in vivid Go Mango exterior color. The package adds:
- Extra 10 horsepower that takes the charger SRT Hellcat redeye from 797 to 807 hp
- Satin Black King Daytona rear fender graphics
- Satin Black hood and roof graphics
- 20-by-11-inch Satin Carbon Warp Speed wheels
- Satin Chrome exterior badging
- Orange six-piston Brembo brakes
- Bright Mopar hood pin kit
- Satin Black spoiler
- Black Nappa/Alcantara “Daytona” seats with orange stitching
- King Daytona interior instrument panel badge
- Orange interior accent stitching on the instrument panel, console, steering wheel, and door trim
- Suede headliner
- Carbon fiber interior bezels
- Alcantara steering wheel
- Harman Kardon premium audio system
- Power sunroof
- Navigation package
The Charger King Daytona, as with all seven of the “Last Call” special edition models, will be allocated to specific dealerships, with pricing and dealer information shared on DodgeGarage.com when vehicle ordering opens later this fall.