At 6 PM EST on March 11th (today!), RTR will open its store for Bronco parts to enable customers to customize their Ford Broncos and take them to the next level. We’ve already gotten to see a number of these parts on RTR modified Broncos, which has given us a sneak peek at what’s to come. But the time is finally here where Bronco owners can purchase these parts and transform their Bronco into something altogether different from stock.
RTR Ford Bronco Parts: Details
The RTR parts and their pricing are as follows:
- RTR Grille w/ Signature LED Lighting (21+ Bronco) – $749.99
- Bronco RTR Tech 6 Wheels – $259
- RTR Light Bar w/ Project X FF.70 Lights (21+ Bronco – ALL) – Sold Out
- RTR Light Bar – Bar Only (21+ Bronco – ALL) – $249.99
- RTR Foot Rests (21+ Bronco – ALL) – 184.99
- FOX Performance Elite Series 2.5 Coilover Reservoir Front / Rear Shocks (2.5-4.5″ Lift) – Sold Out
- RTR Tubular Front Bumper End Caps (21+ Bronco w/ Modular Bumper) – $249.99
- RTR Rock Sliders (21+ Bronco – 2dr/4dr) – $1,1449.99
- RTR Rear Bumper (21+ Bronco – ALL) – $1,499.99
- RTR Spare Tire Carrier (21+ Bronco – ALL) – Sold Out
- RTR Molle Accessory Plate (21+ Bronco w/ RTR Spare Tire Carrier) – Sold Out
- RTR High-Lift Jack Mount (21+ Bronco w/ RTR Spare Tire Carrier) – Sold Out
- RTR Jerry Can Mount (21+ Bronco w/ RTR Accessory Plate) – Sold Out
- RTR Adjustable Tailgate Stop (21+ Bronco – ALL) – Sold Out
- 20L Jerry Can (Can Only) – $89.99
Unfortunately, pricing for the items sold out isn’t visible on the website, which means customers interested in those items will need to sign up to be notified of when those are in stock again to know the price. However, all items are bound to make your off-road adventures more convenient while adding more style to the Ford Bronco.
Additionally, if financing is needed for any parts, RTR Vehicles has linked with affirm to enable customers to pay for the items over time rather than upfront. RTR has made sure that the installation of all their parts is simple. They are designed using OE CAD data to allow customers to attach the modifications directly to stock hardware and mounting points. Customers won’t need to cut or permanently modify their vehicles for installation.