The Ram TRX is the most powerful pickup truck on the market right now, it’s a supertruck. Be that as it may, it won’t stop Stellantis from giving us limited edition variants to drool over. The 2022 Ram TRX Sandblast Edition looks mean and gets the stamp of approval from many but will cost those interested in Canada a bit more than the rest.
According to Mopar Insiders the 2022 Ram TRX Sandblast Edition will have a starting price of $129,320 CAD (MSRP) including destination fees, up north. To put that in perspective, you can purchase a Sandblast Edition TRX in America for just $100,080 USD including destination fees, that’s a difference of $29,240 CAD.
A base 2022 Ram TRX (not special edition) according to Ram’s website has a starting MSRP of $78,890 and comes standard with a massive 6.2L supercharged V8 that pushes out 702 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque which gets it from 0-60 in 4.5-seconds. Ram announced the TRX Sandblast Edition earlier this year and the company gave Ken Block the opportunity to take one out to the desert and put it through its paces where he gave the supertruck high praise. The Sandblast TRX will go on sale later this summer.
In addition to its already highly capable engine and suspension the Sandblast Edition comes with the following;
– 18-Inch x 9.0-Inch Machined-Face Black Wheels
– Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
– Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
– Lane Keep Assist
– Leather and Carbon Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
– Lower Two-Tone Paint
– 4 Adjustable Cargo Tie-Down Hooks by Mopar
– Deployable Bed-Step by Mopar
– Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar
– TRX Sandblast Edition Graphics by Mopar
– Light Frost Accent Stitching
– Pedestrian Emergency Braking
– Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents
– “TRX Special Edition” Console Badge