Apocalypse Manufacturing captured the world’s attention when they unveiled the Ram 1500 TRX 6×6 dubbed the Warlord. Previously, no changes had been made to the already monstrous supercharged Hemi. But for the very first one – set to go up for auction during Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale – the Florida-based company took things a step further and cranked that supercharged Hemi V8 to 797 horsepower – as much as a Charger Hellcat Redeye.
Apocalypse Warlord: A 6×6 Ram 1500 TRX
The Apocolypse 6×6 Warlord stands at 264″ long and 94″ high and wide; this super-truck is unlike any other as it features the company’s custom, patented, tandem axle technology that evenly distributed the 797 horsepowers to each of the three axles at all times. The monstrous machine features six massive 37-inch mud-terrain tires wrapped around 20-inch bronze-colored SJF wheels designed by Apocalypse manufacturing. There is a seventh spare set in the bed of the pickup, should any of those tires decide to lose their will to live. Full-time six-wheel-drive gives the vehicle control and power that one has to experience to believe. Other features on the Barrett-Jackson edition Apocalypse Warlord include:
- Four high output KC LED spotlights
- LINE-X coated 9′ pickup bed
- Modern interior tech like backup camera, Bluetooth, navigation, power windows, and door locks
- Keyless entry
- Power sidesteps
- Safety group
- 12,000 lbs. high-capacity towing facilitated by heavy-duty tandem axle
- Custom suspension system that includes six active and electric Bilstein shocks along with
- Dana 60 rear axle with lockers
- Four off-road traction modes as well as custom off-road creation mode capabilities
- Black and red two-tone leather and suede interior
There have already been offers of $300,000 for the Warlord, but since it’s running at no reserve, there is sure to be chaos on January 29th between 6 PM and 8 PM MST as people rush to try and get this Apocalypse Warlord into their personal garage.