Having an assortment of exterior color options gives further customization to customers. For the 2023 model year of the Ford Bronco, we may be seeing some name changes to colors as well as additional colors coming to the popular SUV. Discovered by a Bronco6G forum member from a touch-up paint website. We can see that there are some new color options that may be limited to specific trims, though we will have to wait for Ford to confirm that.
2023 Ford Bronco: Exterior Color Details
Based on what was found, Hot Pepper Red won’t be offered for a second year. Additionally, Area 51 is not on the color palette, which could mean it also won’t be available. The colors for the upcoming model year include:
- Fighter Jet Gray – (available on the Ford Mustang, resembles Cactus Gray)
- Robins Egg Blue – The paint expected for the upcoming Heritage Edition
- Peak Blue Metallic – A new turquoise color
- Yellowstone – Another Heritage trim color
- Eruption Green Metallic
- Code Orange (likely exclusive to Bronco Raptor)
- Race Red
- Terrain – New Color potentially exclusive to Everglades
- Lead Foot Gray – Previously seen on the GT350, new for the Bronco
- Velocity Blue
- Iconic Silver Metallic
Peak Blue Metallic looks relatively similar to the Area 51 color, though it’s hard to gauge what these colors genuinely look like based on the small panel we can see on the touch-up paint color website. Based on what we can see, the colors listed seem to be credible. Though, we will have to wait for Ford to get a definite confirmation on the changes to the exterior colors of the 2023 Ford Bronco. Removal of specific paint colors may cause some drama with customers who will have orders bumped from the 2022 model year over to 2023 as they may have to adjust their orders accordingly.