Ford Performance ambassador and Formula D champion Vaughn Gittin Jr. is all about having fun. So 10 years ago, he founded RTR Vehicles, and it’s quickly turned into a recognizable brand for those looking to upgrade various Ford muscle cars and trucks, such as the Mustang, the F-150, and the Ranger. To celebrate the 10-year milestone, RTR and Lebanon Ford Performance have teamed up to create an absolute fire-breather of a pony car, at a highly exclusive build volume of just ten vehicles. Introducing the Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5.
There’s no shortage of special edition aftermarket Mustangs these days, and yet this anniversary edition muscle car manages to stand out regardless. Compared to the Jack Roush Edition Mustang, or the Caroll Shelby Signature Series Mustang, the Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5 packs a visual punch that looks ready for a day at the track. It will also be the rarest, by far.
At the price of $50,000 (plus the required donor vehicle), the Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5 muscle car will primarily be colored Lead Foot Grey, accented by five colors in a manner seen in the photos. These colors include Hyper Lime, Race Red, Orange Fury, Grabber Blue, and Space White. But of course, this special Mustang is more than just an appearance package.
Below is a summary of the upgrades:
– Ford Performance Phase 2 Supercharger Kit for 750 horsepower and 670 lb-ft of torque
– Upgraded Drive train components including axle half shafts
– RTR Tactical Performance Coilovers
– RTR Aero 7 Forged 20×9.5 fron and 20×11 rear wheels
– Nitto NT555 G2 Rubber measuring 285/30R20 up front and 305/30R20 in the rear.
– Spec 5 widebody Flares
– Leadfoot Grey Exterior paint
– RTR 10th Anniversary Interior accent color
– RTR Upper Grille with LED Lights
– RTR Lower Grille
– RTR Front Chin Spoiler
– RTR Bumper Inserts and Turning Vanes
– RTR Hood Extractor Vents
– RTR Rear Diffuser
– RTR Rear Spoiler
– RTR Decklid Panel
– RTR Rocker Splitters
– RTR Rear Quarter Splitters
– RTR Fender Badges
– RTR Floor Mats
– RTR Shift Knob
– RTR Graphics– 10th anniversary limited Edition
– RTR Tactical Performance Front & Rear Sway Bars
– RTR 10th Anniversary Serialized Dash Plaque signed by Vaughn Gittin Jr