The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 is one of the most epic SUVs you can get your hands on, thanks to the 6.4L Hemi V8 engine placed under the hood producing 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque. But, it’s a pretty well-known fact that this particular engine can be so much more powerful, not that it needs it with the Wrangler, but if you feel the urge to have more power spinning the massive off-road tires of the SUV, certainly check out the recently announced supercharger kit from Magnuson Superchargers.
Magnum Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Supercharger: Details
The Magnum Performance Series Supercharger Line now includes the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 and is ready to be mated to your 2021-2024 SUV. Featuring the hugely efficient TVS2650 rotors and two massive charge air coolers, the Magnum Performance Rubicon 392 Supercharger bumps power up to 603 horses and 562 lb-ft of torque at 5.5 pounds of boost. Now, that’s power worth bragging about. The system makes use of a plethora of technical features, including:
- Custom FEAD system designed to retain the full functionality of the factory high-mount alternator location for water protection
- Eaton TVS Technology incorporates high helix, four-lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across the entire speed range.
- Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting
- Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for future belt line upgrades.
- High flow dual charge air cooler set-up with 3/4″ water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unlock supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology.
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Magnum Supercharger comes with a handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step-by-step instructions to ensure customers have a seamless installation experience. That also means the PCM unlock is included with the kit, which shouldn’t be too surprising as the entire kit will cost potential buyers $9,495. But, for that price, customers also get a standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty, though an additional 3-year/36,000-mile limited Powertrain warranty may apply. If interested, check out the Magnuson Superchargers website, where the kit is already available to order.